Misguide People Poster
The Misguide People Poster is characterized by his behavior of posting alarming information in threads where no danger actually exists. This is a form of imageboard trolling.
- OP makes a thread on obesity, asking what he can do to lose weight.
- Poster A mentions a supplement they know of which works wonderfully for obesity.
- The Misguide People Poster will come along and say "I heard that supplement causes cancer. I would be careful about using it."
- OP is misguided and says something to the effect of "Oh gee, I better steer clear then!"
- Poster A may try to discuss with the Misguide People Poster whether the supplement is beneficial or not, but the Misguide People Poster will only deflect the argument to further his own point.